Sunday, November 28, 2010

Montana Trip

I've got to really backtrack here.  I'm not sure if anyone really reads this blog, but I suspect that if anyone does, they're probably friends with Grammie and Papa, and if that's the case, then you already know about all this.  If not, then it's your lucky day for new information about what we've been up to!

In October the 4 of us travelled to Montana for a week at the ranch.  There has been record rainfall this year, and it was greener than I've ever seen it.  I'm more of a green/lush/lakes person than a dry/brown/desert person, so this was right up my alley!

The boys had a BIG time during the week we were there, especially Brady!  He went hunting with the men, went on endless Rhino rides, and was the proud recipient of his first b-b gun from Uncle Nate and Auntie Erica!  He definitely thinks he's a grown-up now.

Meanwhile, Brandon and I went on a terrific hike and also got to play golf.  It was a great getaway!
My boys all decked out in their FWP (Foster Wildlife Preserve) gear.
The Daisy Red Rider...Brady was speechless!

Despite the fact that I don't like guns, I really like this picture.  Look at his little fingers!
Not sure who's having the most fun here!
There goes that TDiamond brand.  Their long journey is almost over here!

2 comments:

Sydni said...

I read every time you make a post!! That picture of Brady shooting makes me speechless - which is really saying something...! So cute.

Go To Girl said...

Thanks Sydni! 8-) I read yours, too! There's something about the look on Brady and Brandon's faces in that photo...I guess it's just such a great teaching moment. Brady was in heaven!!!